Open eliminative pathways and cleanse the colon
- Solievo Tea/Aboca: Drink the cleansing tea before bedtime to retrain the gastrointestinal tract to move two to three times per day. Any less is constipation. If you experience loose stools or diarrhea reduce steeping time to 1-2 minutes. If loose stools continue then discontinue usage
- Colon Plus Fiber/Biotics: Place 1 tablespoon in water in mornings upon awaking and drink immediately or before Solievo Tea at bedtime. Increase to two tablespoons over two to three weeks. If you experience constipation reduce dosage and drink with Solievo Tea
Kill the fungus. (Choose one of the choices below in step 2)
- Strongest:Pro-Ent 2/Interplexus: 1-2 capsules before each meal
- Moderate:ADP/Biotics: 1-5 tabs before each meal
- Gentle: Yeast Detox/Transformations: 1-2 capsules before each meal
Always start from the lowest dosage and build up slowly over 2-6 weeks
Build good intestinal flora base
Probiotics/Transformations: take 2 capsules upon awaking and 2-6 capsules before bedtime. Take one hour before Solievo Tea or Colon Plus Fiber
Strengthen the immune system
Vitamin C Complex/Transformations: 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon morning upon awaking and bedtime
Improve Digestion and improve HCL production in the stomach by taking the best enzymes for your body type. Most patients with yeast have weak HCL production or HypoCholoria. The strongest enzyme is Digest TPP. These are professional strength for quick results. Take one before each meal.
Heal the gastrointestinal lining
Place Intestamine/AMI in water and drink upon awaking and bedtime
Caution: Seek the advice of a qualified Naturopathy Doctor before starting on the Candida supplement program. Some people may need to modify the program for their health condition. Please call the Integrative Wellness Center for appointments to discuss your individual condition before beginning or schedule an online consultation.
What is Homeopahty?
It is estimated that over 90% of the U.S. population has some degree of Candida overgrowth. What is Candida albicans? It is yeast organism that normally lives in your mouth, on your skin and in your intestinal tract. If you are a female, it can also live in your vagina.
In a normal healthy body, the immune system and the “friendly bacteria” that inhabit the intestinal tract keep Candida overgrowth under control. However, in today’s polluted and stressful environment, and with are less than perfect dietary habits, most of us do not live at our maximum health potential. When our immune system is weak, or we have taken a series of antibiotics, the natural balance of our body is disturbed. Antibiotics are prescribed to eliminate unhealthy bacteria in the body. However, they also eliminate healthy or “good” bacteria enabling the Candida organism to multiply unchecked.
Download a Self Test