The Integrative Wellness & Research Center, Inc. is offering IV Vitamins and several types of Ozone Therapies below. Appointments can be scheduled in Memphis Tennessee. You may schedule a consult by calling the phone number (901)763-7006.
- Ozone IV intravenously. Often followed by a Vitamin C IV with Vitamins/Minerals/ Glutathione
- Ozone Respiratory through an Olive Oil Bath.
- Ozone Rectal Insufflation and Ozone Suppositories
- Ozone Vaginal Bagging and Ozone Suppositories
- Ozone Cupping or Transdermal over targeted tissue
Follow the website link below to read about the healing benefits of Ozone Bio-Oxidative Therapies:
Healing Benefits of Ozone Bio-Oxidative Therapies
Q: How do they work?
A: Bio-oxidative therapies are used to provide the body with active forms of oxygen orally, intravenously or through the skin. Once in the body, the hydrogen peroxide or ozone breaks down into various oxygen subspecies which contact anaerobic viruses and microbes [i.e. viruses and microbes which have the ability to live without air, as well as diseased or deficient tissue cells. It oxidizes these cells while leaving the healthy cells alone. When the body becomes saturated with these special forms of oxygen, it reaches a state of purity wherein disease microorganisms are killed, while the underlying toxicity is oxidized and eliminated.
According to Frank Shallenberger, M.D., who is best known in the United States for treating AIDS patients with a holistic protocol including ozone, bio-oxidative therapies have affect the human body in the following ways:
- They stimulate the production of white blood cells, which are necessary to fight infection.
- Ozone and hydrogen peroxide are anti-virucidal.
- They increase oxygen and hemoglobin disassociation, thus increasing the delivery of oxygen from the blood to the cells.
- Ozone and hydrogen peroxide are anti-neoplastic, which means that they inhibit the growth of new tissues like tumors.
- They oxidize and degrade petrochemicals.
- They increase red blood cell membrane distensibility, thus enhancing their flexibility and effectiveness.
- Bio-oxidative therapies increase the production of interferon and Tumor Necrosis Factor, which the body uses to fight infections and cancers.
- They increase the efficiency of the anti-oxidant enzyme system, which scavenges excess free radicals in the body.
- They accelerate the Citric Acid Cycle, which is the main cycle for the liberation of energy from sugars. This then stimulates basic metabolism. It also breaks down proteins, carbohydrates and fats to be used as energy.
- Bio-oxidative therapies increase tissue oxygenation, thus bringing about patient improvement.
Because ozone was found to be an effective bactericide and fungicide during the mid-1800’s, it was first used to purify drinking water in a number of European cities. Today, over 2000 municipalities around the world- including Montreal, Paris, Los Angeles and Moscow- purify their drinking water with ozone. However, ozone was not used medically until 1915, when it was found to be an effective disinfectant of wounds and skin diseases in Germany during the First World War. It was later found that ozone has t he ability to “blast” holes through the membranes of viruses, yeasts, bacteria and abnormal tissue cells and therefore killing them. Ozone was the focus of considerable research in Germany during the 1930’s where it was successfully used to treat patients suffering from inflammatory bowel disorders, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and chronic bacterial diarrhea. The four primary ways to administer medical ozone include:
- Autohemotherapy, which involves removing about one half pint of blood from the patient, adding ozone and oxygen to the blood, and infusing the blood back to the patient.
- Rectal insufflation, in which ozone and oxygen is administered as a rectal enema. The ozone/oxygen mixture is then absorbed through the large intestine.
- Ozone “bagging”, which involves having an airtight bag placed around the area to be treated. A mixture of ozone and oxygen is pumped into the bag and absorbed through the skin.
- Ozone is also used externally in the form of ozonated olive or sunflower oil.
Q: What types of diseases can be treated with ozone and hydrogen peroxide?
A: Bio-oxidative therapies offer a tremendous range of medical applications. According to the International Bio-Oxidative Medical Foundation (IBOMF), an Oklahoma-based organization devoted to research and education about these therapies, the following conditions or diseases have been treated with ozone and hydrogen peroxide with varying degrees of success:
- Heart and Blood Vessel Diseases
- Peripheral vascular disease (poor circulation)
- Cerebral vascular disease (stroke and memory loss)
- Cardiovascular disease (heart disease)
- Coronary spasm (angina)
- Cardioconversion (heart stopped)
- Cardiac arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat)
- Gangrene (of fingers and toes)
- Raynaud’s disease (“white finger”)
- Temporal arteritis (inflammation of the temporal artery)
- Vascular and cluster headaches
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Bronchiectasis (dilatation of bronchus or bronchi)
- Pneumocystis carinii (PCP or AIDS-related pneumonia)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Infectious Diseases
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Herpes simplex (fever blister)
- Systemic chronic candidiasis (candida)
- Epstein-Barr virus (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- HIV-related infections
- Acute and chronic viral infections
- Chronic unresponsive bacterial infections
- Parasitic infections
- Immune Disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Diabetes mellitus Type II
- Hypersensitive reactions (environmental and universal reactors)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Migraine headaches
- Chronic pain syndromes (due to multiple causes)
- Pain of metastatic carcinoma
- Cancers of the blood and lymph nodes
- Oliver, T.H. and Murphy, D.V., “Influenzal Pneumonia: The Intravenous Use of Hydrogen Peroxide”, The Lancet, February 21, 1920, pp. 432-3.
- Shallenberger, Frank, “Intravenous Ozone Therapy in HIV-related Disease” Proceedings: Fourth International Bio-Oxidative Medicine Conference, April 1993.
- Farr, Charles H., letter to the author, February 4, 1994.
- Shallenberger, Frank, letter to the author, December 9, 1993.
- Oxidative Therapy, (Oklahoma City: IBOMF, n.d.)
- Baggs, A.C., “Are Worry-Free Transfusions Just a Whiff of Ozone Away?” Canadian Medical Association Journal, (April 1, 1993) :1159
- Shannon, Cmdr. Michael, letter to the author, 21 January, 1994.
- Jacobs, Marie Theres, “Adverse Effects and Typical Complications in Ozone-Oxygen Therapy”, Ozonachrichten, 1982: (1), pp. 193-201
- Carpendale, M.T., Interview in Ozone and the Politics of Medicine (Vancouver, Threshold Film, 1993).
- Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons (Washington: U.S. Government Printing office, 1994)
- Nathaniel Altman is the author over fifteen books on diet and health, including Oxygen Healing Therapies , which was published in April by Healing Arts Press, and distributed in Canada by Alive Books. [ISBN: 0-89281-527-2, illustrated, 201 pp., trade paper, $12.95]. NATHANIEL ALTMAN