CRA (Contact Reflex Analysis) is a natural healing art with an emphasis on nutritional and energy management, which allows the life force of the body to heal and defend itself from disease and illness.
CRA can help to:
- Effectively examine a patient and find the cause of the disruption in the body’s electrical system.
- Demonstrate to the patient that you have corrected the cause using this new method of monitoring.
- Develop a strong analytical and nutritional strategy to balance body chemistry.
- Determine nutritional needs to balance body connective tissues such as discs, skeletal muscles, etc.
- Simply procedures test for allergies, as well as nutritional and energy alternatives to stimulate the immune system.
- Use a philosophy and a technique that bring science and intuition into powerful focus through a dynamic healing art, uncovering a client’s mechanical, nutritional needs.
- Assess, optimize and balance a patient’s energy potential.Amazing Facts about the Body:
- Except for your brain cells, 50,000,000 of the cells in your body will have died and been replaced with others, all while you have been reading this sentence.
- The adult heart beats about 40,000,000 times a year. In one hour, the heart works hard enough to produce enough energy to raise almost one ton of weight one yard from the ground.
- The liver is often called the body’s chemical factory. Scientists have counted 500 different liver functions.
- The central nervous system is connected to every part of the body by 43 pairs of nerves. Twelve pairs go to and from the brain, and 31 go from the spinal cord. There are nearly 45 miles of nerves running through our bodies.
- Messages travel along the nerves as electrical impulses. The fastest they travel is about 248 miles per hour.
- In one square inch of skin there are four yards of nerve fibers, 1300 nerve cells, 100 sweat glands, 3 million cells and three yards of blood vessels.
- The point behind all these facts is that your body is a wonderful, complex creation. Like a machine, all of its parts (organs, glands, muscles and tissues) must be in good working condition. Its electrical system (nervous system) must be carrying energy smoothly to all areas. There must not be any short circuits. Finally, it must be fueled with the proper nutrition to keep it functioning, alive and well.